Bolton’s Christmas Festival Prize Competition
It’s your chance to win a fabulous Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 or four tickets for The Octagon’s A Christmas Carol production. To enter simply answer the following question:
Which Santa’s reindeer is most famous for having a red nose?
Send your answers marked in the subject title as “Bolton’s Christmas Festival Prize Competition” to MarketingEventsTeam@bolton.gov.uk.
Closing date is midnight on Thursday 15th December and all winners will be contacted by end of business on Friday 16th December.
Prizes are kindly donated by:
- agilisys.co.uk – Helping public sector organisations unlock the potential of technology to transform services and improve lives.
- octagonbolton.co.uk – Bringing high quality theatre productions to life on stage in the heart of Bolton.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes midnight on Thursday 15 December 2022.
- Competition entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- Winners must be available to pick up their prize in person from Bolton Town Hall.
- One winner and one runner up will be selected from the correct entries at random after competition closes.
- Winner and first prize is for one Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
- Runner up’s prize is for four tickets for The Octagon’s A Christmas Carol show (for performances from 30 December to 14th January 2023).
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are kindly donated by third parties and Bolton Council does not accept any liability for them or injury or loss cause through their use.
- Any winners not matching the specification requirements will be replaced by another competition entry who will be selected.